Spring, Winter, Spring, Winter - Awards - Cauliflower Cheddar Soup

I am totally confused with the weather. It was been so nice the past weeks, almost like spring, then suddenly snow's storm this weekend. I didn't go back to Winnipeg since it is to dangerous for driving on highways, especially snow and the temperature just above 0 degrees Celsius.

As I came to this country, checking the weather network has been my habit. This is not included checking the highway's condition before traveling. Opps the weather watch has updated about "Winter Storm Warning : R.M. of Morton including Boissevain and Turtle Mtn Prov. Park." It was said, "A massive winter storm continues to envelop most of Southern Manitoba this evening. As of 10 PM snowfall amounts in general range from 10 to 20 cm." Damnnn.... I sound like a weather man woman.

C'mon. Stay positive and try not to waste your energy by being grumpy. Well, I almost forgot that I got two different awards from Lia Chen of Bentolicious and Tata of Bonito's Cooking Wonderland

Thank you Lia and Tata for the awards

Lia and Tata for the awards

I'm passing these awards to all my foodie buddies!

Here is a great treat for you! Creamy Cauliflower Cheddar Soup.

Cauliflower Cheddar Soup